Lossless Music Collection 無損音樂集 (APE / FLAC) ~ Angela Chang 張韶涵 / 张韶涵 (Zhang Shaohan)


Here is the complete albums of Angela Chang :
下面是完整的專輯張韶涵:


Studio Album 錄音室專輯

1. Over The Rainbow
Released : January 2004
Download

2. Aurora (歐若拉)
Released : December 2004
Download

3. Pandora (潘朵拉)
Released : January 2006
Download

4. Flower in the Wonderland (夢裡花)
Released : January 2007
Download

5. Ang 5.0
Released : December 2007
Download

6. The 5th Season (第五季)
Released : September 2009
Download

7. Visible Wings (有形的翅膀)
Released : October 2012
Download


Subscribe to receive free email updates:

2 Responses to "Lossless Music Collection 無損音樂集 (APE / FLAC) ~ Angela Chang 張韶涵 / 张韶涵 (Zhang Shaohan)"

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...