How do you think about Jay Chou ?

Hi...
It is almost a week since I posted an article about song lyric. And most of my lyrics are songs from Jay Chou. However, I was surprised yesterday, when my traffic reached more than 200 visitors in one day. Why? I was confused. But, it was fantastic. And I'm so happy because my blog becomes popular. Then, I realized that it was caused by Jay Chou's lyrics. In my mind, I think about him. How popular he is.

Yes, Jay Chou is a famous artist in Asia. And he is so popular around the youths. In October 14, 2008, he was released his 9th Album, titled Capricorn. In this album, his songs are very good in tune and mixing. I think this album is better than his previous album "On The Run". I hope the sales of this new album in Asia will increase and make a new record.

Good Luck, Jay..!!

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

6 Responses to "How do you think about Jay Chou ?"

  1. Hei..Good luck.
    I'm always visit your blog, and yesterday your traffic was really really high...

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..

    I luv Jay Chou.
    His album are always sensational.

    This Capricorn will be better than On The Run...

    ReplyDelete
  3. jay chou songs make me sleepy..
    every time i hear that song, i am going to sleep...
    huuaammm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey...
    u don't say jay chou songs make sleepy.. jay chou song is the best music at this time...
    after u sleep, u will dream to hell...
    huh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't agree with someone who said that Jay Chou's song can make everybody sleepy..

    Jay Chou is one the best musicians in Asia. Most of his songs are Pop, rap, and R&B. And that don't make someone becomes sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi..friends..!!!

    Take it easy...
    If you like Jay Chou or not, it's your own business.

    Here, we just want to share our interests in music...

    OK?

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...