Jay Chou to play "God of Martial Arts" in "Beggar So"










The main leading character of the movie "Beggar So" will be played by Vincent Zhao. And so, what role is Jay Chou acting as? In truth, Jay Chou will be playing an unbeatable "God of Martial Arts". Discussing the preparations he's performing for this film, Jay Chou said "I've viewed all the movies from the seniors. Just instructor Zhao is being forced to lose weight for the film, I've to gain weight, I'm too underweight. Recently I've become fatter, this is my homework. I think that after I join the crew, it will probably challenging myself, I've to start training nicely."

Jay Chou honestly stated that he was awaiting ahead to this role a lot, "I believe this had better to be someone unbeatable and awesome in history, I can't say a bit much, everybody will determine once they watch the movie." Even though he doesn't have many scenes in the movie, but it seems Jay Chou doesn't bear in mind too much, he say it's awful to just fight, he also expressed joy saying Vincent Zhao will have to be careful about him. And when the presenter asked whenever he accepted any scenes with Zhou Xun, he called Zhou Xun "big sister Zhou", "initially once I found out Zhou Xun was attending act in this film, I said I'll have the chance to do a scene with big sister Zhou this time, the result was that my scenes are with Vincent Zhao."

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

2 Responses to "Jay Chou to play "God of Martial Arts" in "Beggar So""

  1. Hi, Do you know the name of this song? I'm curious about it.

    http://lechequemada.vox.com/library/post/whats-the-name-of-this-song.html

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chinese or Western songs ?
    Just give me the link of this song...

    ReplyDelete

Iklan Atas Artikel

loading...

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

loading...